BOY 27 MANAGER LUCKNOW ✅

ID NO B012210     Ye RISHTA ho chuka hai
caste - Idrisi
Boy name - Jawed Ali
Age - 27 (1995) Height - 5.9
Complexion - Wheatish
Qualification - Masters in travel Administration, BCom from AMU-Aligarh Campus
Job info - Manager operations in a multinational tour and travel company with an excellent package and additional benefits.
Requirement - Qualified, Tall, Religious, Caring and Family oriented (working or non-working)
Hometown - Lucknow
Preferred city - Lucknow and nearby cities
Describe yourself - currently, I am serving as Manager Operations in Zambia (South Africa) on a temporary deputation from last 4 years, and my base location of the service is Pune, Maharashtra. My current employer is a very well established multinational Tour and Travel organization, having offices in more than 56 countries. www.satgurutravel.com
I am a professionally trained and licensed in Travel & Air Transport Management, certified by International Air Transportation Association (IATA), I completed my training in 2016, post completion of my Master in Travel Administration (MTA) (equivalent to MBA) in 2016, and B. Com in 2014 from the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh Campus. I have completed my schooling from Kotdwara in Uttarakhand and senior secondary from Kanpur, entire my education is in English Medium from CBSE Board.
Family detail - Father: Mr. Sabir Ali, Principal in Government Intercollege, (Grade II Officer in UP Govt.), Mother a home maker always managed the family, helped my father to focus on work, gave us great values, religious learnings, and moral values , Brother (Elder) – Mr. Rashid Ali, working with a Top Multinational Company, as Area Sales Manager Posted in Bijnor UP, Pepsico India, B. Tech-Civil Engineering, MBA from Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
Younger Sister (1)- unmarried, MA (English), UGC-NET Qualified, Currently Pursuing B. Ed. Home- Settled in Lucknow living in a double story 4 BHK House on the 1600 sq fit Plot, additionally, the Family owns 2 Cars and 2 residential plots in Lucknow