BOY 35 ENGINEER DELHI ✅

ID NO B062204    YE RISHTA HO CHUKA HAI
Caste - Idrisi
Boy name - Mohammad Wasim  
 Age - 35  Height - 6 feet
Complexion - Wheatish 
Qualification - Graduation from University of Delhi and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from RVD University.
Occupation - Mechanical Engineer Supervisor 
Native/Hometown - Sultanpur Uttar Pradesh 
Current city - Delhi , own flat, and Abudhabi (UAE) , 
Preferred city - Delhi, Sultanpur, kanpur, Lucknow, faizabad, Allahabad,UAE 
Profile Description - i am currently working in UAE as a mechanical Engineer/Supervisor. Monthly salary in 6 digit. I am a social activist too. My parents taught us to respect others and live life with a progressive and positive outlook ,I have my own dda LIG Flatand land in delhi,,  I pray 5 times a day, i keen Traveling and visiting haritage places
Family detail - We belongs to Sultanpur Currently well situated in delhi. A well educated a respectful nuclear family, we have our own dda LIG Flatand land in delhi, and parental house in delhi. ,my father is Rtd. high fashion pattern master now handling family business (event management) with us,  mother is house maker  Alhamdulillah We participate Namaz 5 times a day,   2 brothers ( post graduate) manager in MNC, 1 eldest brother ( matric pass) is a business man.(2 married, 1 single) I have 4 sisters (3 post graduate 1 inter college.)1 younger sister is workin in Dr. Shrouf eye care charitable hospital in delhi as a manager, auditer, in donation department(single). 2 married 2 single. 
Requirements - We are looking for the girl, well qualified minimum graduate, and deeni talim yafta, from deendar and qualified family, beautiful and Tall 5.5 feet and above only. Who can uderstand me and my family.
For Contact no- 9555805090 Only whatsapp